Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit this link to start creating your own plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
9. Keto No-bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you just started with your keto diet but you already miss your all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie? Worry no more as we share this cookie recipe that’s so good you wouldn’t think it’s perfect for keto-ers.
A dessert or snack with just the right amount of sweetness that’s still low in carbs. So, go ahead and treat yourself by trying this no-bake choco-chip cookie that is packed with goodness!
🍽 Servings: 6 cookies
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
1) Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
2) Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
3) Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
4) Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
5) Chill until ready to serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 136 kcal
Protein – 2.7g (8%)
Fat – 13g (87%)
Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%)
Fiber – 0.7g