Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit this link to start creating your own plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
3. Keto Chicken Florentine
Craving for a meal that is rich in flavor and easy to cook? Then this Chicken Florentine will definitely satisfy you!
You can prepare this hearty meal even if you struggle with cooking. Perfect to serve during dinner with your loved ones, on cold weather too.
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Chicken leg quarter
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
2) Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
4) Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
5) Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
6) Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
7) Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
8) Return chicken into the pan.
9) Serve hot.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 507 kcal
Protein – 53g (44%)
Fat – 30g (53%)
Carbohydrates – 4g (3%)
Find the next recipe on the next page down below👇
It has been proven by numerous studies in the realm of nutrition science, that this form of dieting can have a very positive impact on our overall health and bodily function. As long as we can find a way to maintain the discipline, the rewards are abundant. For those that have not been able to gain many results from traditional methods, the keto approach is definitely something worth considering.
Start by clicking the image below!
You’ll see a few questions about your current situation, food preferences, and goals.
Please answer the questions as accurately (and honestly) as possible, so you can receive your own custom meal plan.